440 Views |
Since this is winter The weather will be cool and humid. If it affects the body, it will cause the elements in the body to lose balance. Symptoms that often occur include colds, nasal congestion, sneezing, and etc. Especially the elderly with congenital diseases such as allergies and asthma, which require special health care.
If you catch a cold or nasal congestion, we have an easy way by inhaling medicines that can be done at home by yourself as follows:
Herbal preparation process
1. Bring shallots (smashed until crushed), lemongrass (cut into pieces and crushed), kaffir lime (cut kaffir lime skin) or cross-section into glasses) equal amounts of Basil leaves.
2. Put all the herbs in the basin or a heat-resistant pot and add hot water to cover the herbs. 3 Keep the lid closed for 2-3 minutes.
How to use
1. Prepare a headscarf, open the lid, use a headscarf with a basin to close completely.
2. Take slow, deep breaths for 3-5 minutes or until the steam runs out.
Do when you catch a cold or stuffy nose. Sneezing 1-2 times a day until symptoms improve.
- If you have a fever, you should not mix medicine because it will cause your body temperature to rise.
- People with high blood pressure should not heat the cover with herbs because it may increase blood pressure further.
- If you have dizziness and faintness, you should not heat the cover with herbs.
- Should not be compounded in people who are allergic to essential oils from herbs in this formula.
Shallots contain quercetin, which has antiviral activity against influenza, boosts immunity, and helps to expand the bronchi (Big onions can also be used).
Lemongrass contains important substances: kaempferol, quercetin, myricetin. Thai traditional medicine is used to treat pneumonia, fever, cold, and malaria. It was found to anti-cough effect, and help relieve stress
Kaffir lime, the citrus family, is hesperidin (hesperidin), rutin (rutin), and nering. It is another flavonoid substance that is an inhibitor of cell destruction, anti-inflammatory, enhances the antioxidant efficiency of vitamin C, inhibits the release of allergic histamine from lung cells, and stimulates white blood cells to resist foreign matter better.
Basil, Ayurvedic science that is used to cure colds, relieve headaches, and relieve stress. It helps against influenza virus with inhibitory effect on enzymes viral neuraminidase, which is an important target for treating and controlling the spread of the virus.